Recently, The Snow Chasers was awarded the Liebster Award by two travel bloggers!
It's now time for me to pass on the love and nominate some new bloggers to receive the Liebster Award. And in following with tradition, I've put together some questions for these fabulous up and coming bloggers so that we can get to know them better.
But first, here's my nominations for upcoming blogs that I think are worthy of some attention.
new blogs worth checking out
Jordan is on a mission to travel to every country and UNESCO site in the world. Great blog filled with very entertaining stories about his travels.
Barbie is passionate about health, wellness, mindfullness and gratitude. Things that are also very important to me. She has some amazing advice and thought pieces on her blog to get you doing the things you love!
Liebster Award Questions
Here's my questions for Jordan and Barbie. I can't wait to read the answers!
- Tell us about the name behind your blog.
- When you're travelling, what's in your suitcase that we'd be surprised about?
- What is the weirdest thing you have eaten?
- What do you do when you're not blogging?
- What travel destination exceeded your expectations?
- Are you a skier or snowboarder? And if neither, which do you think you would choose and why?
- What do you have planned for the next 12 months?
- What's at the top of your bucket list?
- City, mountains or sea?
- What is your party trick?
Do you have a favourite blog that you think I should check out? Let me know in the comments below! (Make sure you click on 'subscribe via e-mail' to be notified when we write back).
Save this on Pinterest! Just hover over the image below and click the Pin It Button.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Jen spends most of her time following Mick around the mountain, often unintentionally off jumps and cliff drops. Currently on a mission to prove that you’re never too old to try freestyle. Aside from snowboarding, a little obsessed about tattoos, CrossFit, saving animals, learning to play the guitar and clean eating. Web designer and digital marketing nerd.